Our fees vary based on the complexity involved and time needed to complete your project. Information regarding fees and payment requirements follows:
- Monthly or quarterly bookkeeping is billed at a flat fee and is based on number of transactions, number of accounts to reconcile and complexity. The minimum fee is $200 for monthly bookkeeping and $500 for quarterly bookkeeping. Monthly bookkeeping fees are payable on the first of the month for that month; quarterly bookkeeping fees are payable on the first of the month following the end of the quarter.
- Bookkeeping catchup services are billed at the flat monthly bookkeeping fee and are payable one-half at time of engagement with the balance due upon completion.
- Bookkeeping cleanup services are billed at $65 per hour. One-half of the estimated fee is due at time of engagement with the balance due upon completion.
- QuickBooks setup services are billed at our bookkeeping rate of $65 per hour, payable one-half at time of engagement and the balance upon completion.
- Tax return preparation is generally quoted as a flat fee based on amount of work required and complexity of return. The minimum fee is $450 for individual returns and $750 for business returns. We require a retainer of one-half of the quoted fee at the time of engagement. The balance of the fee is due before the returns are e-filed.
- Audits, reviews and compilation fees are billed based on time spent at standard hourly rates ranging from $50 – $250, or at an agreed upon fee, subject to certain conditions. We require a retainer of one-third of the estimated fee. Progress billing are sent each month and are payable upon receipt.
- Tax resolution services are billed based on time spent. Billing rates range from $50 – $250 per hour.